(Microsoft Word Versions prior to 2007)
Microsoft Word is commonly used to create resumes.
Follow the instructions below to create a resume in Microsoft Word (Versions Prior to 2007):
· Open Microsoft Word
· From the “File” menu, select “New”
· A "New Document" area will open containing template choices
· Search for the "Templates" section and select "On My Computer"
· A box with different tabs will open
· Select the "Other Documents" tab
· Go to the "Resume Wizard"
the steps exactly as this will give you a good free layout and content for your
Your resume is now ready to be submitted!