Employer - Placing New Ad or Updating/Cancelling an Existing Ad

Placing New Ad or Updating/Cancelling an Existing Ad


If you would like to place a new ad, make changes to an existing ad or cancel an ad
please do the following:

  1. Contact the classifieds department at the newspaper directly
  2. If you do not have the contact information for the classifieds representative, please reply to this email with the name of the newspaper in which you have placed, wish to place or cancel your ad.

Thank you,

AppVault Client Services


Feedback and Knowledge Base